Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Valley Update 01

We just arrived in Ventura, CA to the Patagonia Headquarters for a few days of meetings for Tommy and some sun and sand for Fitz and I.  It’s crazy to think we were roaming around the valley floor in Yosemite for 2 weeks before we got here.  The weather was perfect for Fitz and I during the day and evening temps were great for Tommy and Kevin on the Dawn Wall. It looks like the temps will have dropped when we return, which will be ideal for Tommy and Kevin’s day missions.  Tommy says he has been feeling great working through some of the crux pitches.  Not giving many redpoint burns yet, but getting reacquainted with those tiny holds and precarious movements.  I’m really excited to see what this season holds! 
Rest day bouldering (that's right...I said rest day).  Everyone captures the shot of Alex Honnold cruising.
 While the guys have been 1,200 feet up the wall Fitz and I have loved our time on the ground.  Our days have been filled with a lot of dirt, trucks, sticks, rocks, giggles, and exploring.  Yosemite really is a kid’s paradise.  I’ve gotten to get out bouldering a bit, too, which has been awesome.  The recent baby boom has been apparent amongst the big Valley boulders.  We’ve had days with up to 5 little boys milling about.  With all of the social time Fitz has figured out how to assert himself and decided that he doesn’t like when other kids take what he's playing with.  So begins the battle of sharing.  It’s been interesting to see him start to navigate the social scene.  He is a spunky, independent and determined little man.  I feel lucky I get to be a part of watching him grow and develop first hand.

Breakfast in Upper Pines

El Cap Story Time with Uncle Alex and Aunt Stacey.  Theo and Fitz are riveted.  

Rocks, Sticks and Trees, Oh my!

Boys in the boulders.

More friends!


Super Daddy!  Tommy giving 2 mamas a break and taking on the kiddos!  I'm one lucky lady.



Running wild in the woods!


   

3 comments:

  1. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

    He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to thank Emu Temple for the accurate readings he gave me and for also helping me bring back my lover.. If you are here and you are having any relationship problem please Contact Emu Temple on Via Email: emutemple@gmail.com OR Via WhatsApp +2347012841542 and result is 100% guarantee and He do lot more as:*Love Spells*Lost Love Spells*Divorce Spells*Stop Divorce Spell*Marriage Spells*Binding Spells*Breakup Spells*You want to be promoted in your office*Want to satisfy your lover*Death Spell*Gay/Lesbian Love Spell*Court case Spell*Politics Spell*Good-luck Spell*Bad Luck Remover Spell*Do as i say Spell*General cleansing Spell*Herbal remedy for all kind of disease    
    *Lottery Spell*Pregnancy Spell*Peins enlargement 

    ReplyDelete
  3. ماذا يعني 9566؟
    يعتبر الاستثمار في سوق الأسهم من أهم قطاعات الاستثمار، كما هو الحال بالنسبة لقطاعات الاستثمارات الأخرى

    ReplyDelete